Friday 15 May 2009

This weeks progress

Right, so I've tried my best to stick to this as best as I can this week. Although, there was one day were I had to buy my lunch and a couple of extra days where I spent on stupid stuff like milk and fuel to get me to work...other than that they would have been NSD's. So Weds, Thurs and today have been NSD's.

I will have to spend money tomorrow because it's one of my best friends birthdays and we are going out for a meal. Doh!

Went to see OH's grandma on Tuesday, she is looking rather frail at the mo. So I really do think we need to stick to that one. He's very close to her and I think we need to see her as often as we can while she's still with us. 

I've done 30 mins or more on the Wii fit the last 3 days and my fitness test. Was going to do it on Tuesday but OH decided to argue with me about something instead which meant I couldn't use it. And my weight is currently at 8 stone 2. Fingers crossed it stays here.

Also progress has been made on the bedroom tidying front. A massive amount of progress was made actually....still a way to go though (lots of things to move up into the loft into it. Have also been keeping up with the washing up as well and doing the recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment