Sunday 10 May 2009

Day ONE - 99 of 101 things still to do!

Ok so I'm a bit of a fibber because I only set this up today when technically I did some stuff on my list yesterday...but its only because I couldn't be bothered writing the list first! OOphs!

Anyway lets see what I've done.....number one on the list is done....as you can see by the list being complete.

I'm also in the process of doing my first part of number 2 by updating this. Number 5 and 6 have been done for the week. I appear to have posted numbers 20 - 24 twice for no apparent reason with the same things...hmmm...thats the next thing to get sorted then. 

As you can probably tell my biggest challenge lies with the house and the ridiculously long list of things I have to do to it (along with my OH). It's all so we can sell the house (which was a wreck when we bought it) to get a bigger one, so that we can have a family.

So far I've done number 80 and 84 (did it yesterday) and it should be here by June. Did the price comparison thing and went through quidco (although cashback will be minimal). So our nice new washing machine should be here sometime at the beginning of June at the latest! Currently we are going to the laundry FAR too regularly for my liking and it does my head in. I hate sitting in there trying to keep out of the way of dodgy people!

My main reason for doing this is a way to see what I have done in a bid to motivate me. I have a tendency to loose site of things which gets me down. So if I have a check list and I can monitor progress, it keeps me focused. Right time to go and be constructive!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello twinklie! Good luck!

    PS if you want a countdown the javascript for it is on this page...

    http://www.dayzeroproject.com/?view=gettingstarted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers...my countdown is at the top! Fingers crossed I can get it all done!

    Time for a meal plan me thinks.

    ReplyDelete