Sunday 30 August 2009

Summer update

So we've started work out in the yard. The back wall has been dropped and the yard dug up. The foundations are being laid by OH and FIL as I type.

The big news I guess is that I'm going to apply for a new job - not sure how well it will go down at school given the fast turn around and I should work till christmas hols if I work my notice out. However, the start date for the job is 1st October. So...watch this space I guess. It's as an assistant educational psychologist which is exactly what I got into teaching for. Very exciting.

I've altered the text in my blog list as well. When it goes white it means it's been done. Fingers crossed we'll be seeing more and more whites. Think because some of these can't be met because they are weekly on going targets, I might colour code them to show whether I'm succeeding with meeting them or not. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment